In an event of an accident:

1. Contact Police Department
It is always a good thing to have a police report. This is something that should be done

2. Exchange Information
You want to make sure the other driver has your Insurance and contact info as well as you
getting their info. Also take pictures in case there is any issues along the way.

3. Contact Your Company’s Claims Department
If the accident is your fault then you will want to file the claim with your carrier.
If it is the other drivers fault you will want to file the claim with their carrier.

You can contact the agency as well if you are unsure on how to move forward.
Metlife: 800-854- 6011
Safeco: 800-332- 3226
Encompass: 800-588- 7400
Kemper: 800-252- 2799
Travelers: 800-252- 4633
Dairyland: 800-344- 0090
Foremost: 800-274- 7865
Progressive: 877-776- 2436
Unitrin: 888-342- 6595

Auto Owners: Contact Torrie 801-228- 1382